Professional Kitchen Remodeling Annandale, VA
Our team of professional kitchen remodeling contractors are ready to take your call. Contact Nova Remodeling Pros today to discuss your dream kitchen!
Are you thinking of remodeling your kitchen or building your dream home. Maybe you run a small business and need new kitchen facilities. No matter your challenge, size, or shape, our team of experts will assist you with your next project in the kitchen. We will be with you from initial ideas, to planning, installation and those all important finishing touches.
We’ll come to you at no cost to visit your business, home, or commercial property to discuss your ideas.
We are available to assist clients in the Northern Virginia area and Annandale, VA.
We know that renovating your home or building a brand new kitchen can be stressful. Therefore, we do our best in making sure that everything runs smoothly. We are confident with our years of experience and dedicated team, of professional kitchen installers and designers, that we can create a beautiful kitchen that suits your needs.
Although planning and designing a kitchen is difficult, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. So, where do you start? The internet is a great place for ideas. Pinterest, a site that allows you to share your ideas on boards, is full of amazing ideas. It will also make planning and designing much easier. You can also stop by your local grocery and pick up home decor magazines. They are great places to get inspiration and create a picture of what style and features you want in your kitchen.
We offer a free, no-obligation visit to your home or business to discuss all your kitchen design ideas. We can make suggestions for the layout and design of your kitchen to help you maximize the space.
Our years of expertise and knowledge will allow us to create an extraordinary kitchen. We can help you design a kitchen that best reflects your style and culinary preferences.
Here are a few things to consider before your consultation:
Style – Do you love a particular style or era? The design of your kitchen should reflect your ideas. However, you must also consider the age and style details of your home. This is particularly important when you plan an open-concept kitchen and living space.l If done well, an eclectic mix of design styles can work. Keep these design ideas in mind as you plan your dream kitchen. These are some design ideas:
- Country farmhouse
- Open concept
- Entertainment central
- Mid-century modern.
Budget – This is the most important thing you should consider. Remember to be realistic and to have a contingency fund in case of an unexpected expense.
Cabinets – Wood, glazed, floating shelves, full ceiling? There are so many factors to consider when selecting a cabinet. We can help you to make your kitchen look amazing and functional. There are cabinets that will fit into most spaces. Awkward corners, small spaces and difficult layouts are no longer an issue. A kitchen can look beautiful and perform well when it has the right layout.
Hardware & handles – You have many choices, including knobs, buttons, bar designs, bowbridges and soft-close handles. There are many color and finish options available:
- Brushed steel
- Stainless steel
- Antique pewter
- Hammered pewter
- Brushed nickel
- Satin nickel
- Cast iron
- Brushed aluminium
- Rose gold
Color – You can keep it simple by using coordinating monochromatic colors or add some color to your space with a bold backsplash. You should consider how the living space will flow together if you have an open plan.
Faucets – there are a range of options available, including multiple colorways, including:
- Single lever
- Double lever
- Pull out
- Water filtration faucets
- Instant boiling water faucets
- Pot fillers.
Sinks – You spend a lot time at the sink between cooking and washing dishes afterwards. It should be at the right height to you and in harmony with your kitchen’s style and design. These are some ideas for sink finishes:
- Stainless steel
Splashback – One way to make an impact in a kitchen is with a splashback, whether that’s through a pop of color, a dramatic image or with mirrored glass to enlarge a smaller space, your splashback is a great way to act some of your style and personality. Splashback materials:
- Mirrored glass
- Stainless steel
Flooring – Kitchen floors must withstand high foot traffic, frequent spills and the impact of falling pots and pans. A floor must be easy to clean, look great, and can withstand years of abuse. There are many choices, including:
- Natural stone.
Flooring Tiles – Tiles are durable, easy-to-clean, and available in a variety of colors and materials.
Countertops – Consider what style, color, or design you want to match your kitchen. Here are some ideas that you might like for your countertops.
- Granite slab, granite tile and modular granite
- Woods, including bamboo and butcher block
- Recycled glass slab and recycled glass tile
- Paper composite
- Stainless steel & zinc
- Recycled aluminum
- Ceramic tiles.
Appliances – You will need to have the essential kitchen appliances like your oven, range, fridge, and dishwasher. For most people, a microwave and dishwasher are also essential. Here are some other appliances that you might want to consider for your kitchen remodel.
- Garbage disposal
- Integrated coffee machine
- Steam ovens
- Steam microwaves
- Warming drawers
- Wine and drinks refrigerator
- Extractor fans and hoods
- Ice makers.
Lighting – Lighting is essential for cooking and entertaining. You can create the perfect atmosphere to share your meals with friends and family by using zoning lighting.
Call now and we’ll arrange a free, no-obligation visit to your home, business or commercial facility to discuss your plans.
We work with clients in Annandale, VA and the Northern Virginia region.
10 Reasons You Should Choose Us for Your Next Kitchen Remodeling Project
We know that planning a new kitchen or remodelling an old one can be stressful, there’s a lot to think about, which is why choosing the right team of professionals is vital.
We’re here to help you through every step of the process.
- We offer a free, no-obligation site visit to discuss your ideas – this is your time to ask questions, and give us your ideas. We are available to help you if you don’t have all the answers.
- We provide you with a detailed quotation – our detailed quotation lays out costs and specifications for your kitchen design and installation.
- We are happy to offer layout suggestions. The right layout will make it easy to prepare delicious meals, while the wrong layout will cause cooking frustrations and exhaustion. Let’s design the perfect space. Make entertaining enjoyable by placing cabinets and appliances in the most optimal positions.
- We can advise you on the best materials to use, such as countertops, tiles, splashback, and appliances – again don’t worry, we’ll help you make the most of your kitchen.
- We will assist you in planning the electrical and plumbing. Ensure that your appliances have enough outlets, no matter how small or large. Have you thought about adding USB outlets in your kitchen, they’re great for charging your tech while you cook or socialise.
- We can offer advice on clever storage ideas – we know that one of the most important things in any kitchen is storage. We can help you find clever storage solutions that will fit your kitchen no matter how big or small.
- We take the stress out of permits – we know what a headache permitting can be, that’s why we take the worry out of applying for permits, so you don’t need to*.
- We offer guidance on sinks and faucet choice. It is important to have a sink and faucet that work well. Our team can help with faucet selection, including instant boiling water faucets and filtered water appliances.
- We are here for you from start to finish – we know kitchen remodelling work can be stressful, there are a lot of moving parts and different things to organise. But that’s why we’re here. We help with common issues, liaise with the different professionals you’ll have on site, and ensure the project runs smoothly.
- We only employ the best professionals and staff to help us create a kitchen that is functional and stylish.
* May incur additional charges. Please ask a member of the team for further information.
Business and Commercial Kitchen Remodelling & Installation Services
We work with businesses and on commercial projects across the Annandale area from small one-off staff canteen remodels to large, multiple site kitchen installations across a wide range of sectors such as hospitality, education, and health.