Professional Kitchen Remodeling Ashburn, VA
Our team of professional kitchen remodeling contractors are ready to take your call. Contact Nova Remodeling Pros today to discuss your dream kitchen!
Are you looking to remodel your kitchen, or are you building your dream home? Perhaps your business needs new kitchen facilities. Our experts are ready to help you, regardless of the size or shape of your next kitchen project. We are here to assist you in every step of the process, from initial ideas through to installation.
We’ll come to you at no cost to visit your business, home, or commercial property to discuss your ideas.
We work with clients in the Northern Virginia region and Ashburn, VA.
We know that renovating your home or building a brand new kitchen can be stressful. Therefore, we do our best in making sure that everything runs smoothly. We are confident that we will create the perfect kitchen for you, thanks to our years of expertise and dedicated team of kitchen designers and installers.
Designing and planning a kitchen is a complex process, but it doesn’t have to be stressful. You may be wondering where to start. The internet is a great place for ideas. Pinterest, a site that allows you to share your ideas on boards, is full of amazing ideas. It will also make planning and designing much easier. You can also stop by your local grocery and pick up home decor magazines. They are great places to get inspiration and create a picture of what style and features you want in your kitchen.
To discuss your kitchen design ideas, we offer a no-obligation consultation at your home or place of business. We offer design suggestions and help you make the most of your space.
We are experts in the art of creating exceptional kitchens thanks to our years of experience. Let us help you create a kitchen that reflects your cooking style and tastes.
These are some things you should consider before scheduling your consultation.
Style – Do you love a particular style or era? While your kitchen design should reflect your personal taste, it is important to consider the age and style aspects of your home. This is particularly important when you plan an open-concept kitchen and living space.l If done well, an eclectic mix of design styles can work. Keep these design ideas in mind as you plan your dream kitchen. Here are some style ideas:
- Country farmhouse
- Open concept
- Entertainment central
- Mid-century modern.
Budget – This is probably the most important aspect to think about. Be realistic and remember to account for a contingency fund to cover any unforeseen extras.
Cabinets – Wood, glazed, floating shelves or full ceiling. There is a lot to consider when deciding on your cabinet choice but that’s why we are here, to offer support and suggestions so your kitchen functions and looks amazing. You will find cabinets to fit most spaces and specialty cabinetry, including pull out bins, wine racks, plate racks, glass displays and so much more. Awkward corners, small spaces and difficult layouts are no longer an issue. With the right layout, any kitchen can look great and function well.
Hardware & handles – There are many options for soft-closed no handles, knobs, bars designs, bow bridges, and other options. There are many color and finish options available:
- Brushed steel
- Stainless steel
- Antique pewter
- Hammered pewter
- Brushed nickel
- Satin nickel
- Cast iron
- Brushed aluminium
- Rose gold
Color – Keep it simple with a coordinating monochromatic backsplash or go bold with a brighter color. If you are planning an open concept with your living area, keep in mind the overall look of the two spaces, so they flow together.
Faucets – there are a range of options available, including multiple colorways, including:
- Single lever
- Double lever
- Pull out
- Water filtration faucets
- Instant boiling water faucets
- Pot fillers.
Sinks – You spend a lot time at the sink between cooking and washing dishes afterwards. The sink should be the right height and fit into your kitchen design. Here are some sink finish ideas:
- Stainless steel
Splashback – A splashback can make a big impact in your kitchen. Splashback materials:
- Mirrored glass
- Stainless steel
Flooring – Your kitchen floor should withstand heavy foot traffic, spills, and the impact of pots, pans, and other items. It is important to have a floor that is easy-to-clean, durable and looks great. There are many options available, including:
- Natural stone.
Flooring Tiles – Tiles are durable, easy-to-clean, and available in a variety of colors and materials.
Countertops – Consider the style, color, and design that you would like to complement your kitchen. Here are some ideas that you might like for your countertops.
- Granite slab, granite tile and modular granite
- Woods, including bamboo and butcher block
- Recycled glass slab and recycled glass tile
- Paper composite
- Stainless steel & zinc
- Recycled aluminum
- Ceramic tiles.
Appliances – There are essential kitchen appliances such as your oven, range, and refrigerator and, for most, they’d include a dishwasher and microwave as essential items they want in a kitchen. Here are some other appliances that you might want to consider for your kitchen remodel.
- Garbage disposal
- Integrated coffee machine
- Steam ovens
- Steam microwaves
- Warming drawers
- Wine and drinks refrigerator
- Extractor fans and hoods
- Ice makers.
Lighting – The right lighting in your kitchen is crucial to allow you to cook and entertain easily. You can create the perfect atmosphere to share your meals with friends and family by using zoning lighting.
Call us today to schedule a no-obligation, free visit to your house, commercial establishment, or business to discuss your plans.
We are available to assist clients in the Northern Virginia area and Ashburn, VA.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us For Your Next Kitchen Remodelling Project
We know that planning a new kitchen or remodelling an old one can be stressful, there’s a lot to think about, which is why choosing the right team of professionals is vital.
We are here to assist you at every stage of the process.
- We offer a free, no-obligation site visit to discuss your ideas – this is your time to ask questions, and give us your ideas. We are available to help you if you don’t have all the answers.
- We provide you with a detailed quotation – our detailed quotation lays out costs and specifications for your kitchen design and installation.
- We can offer layout suggestions – the right kitchen layout makes preparing meals a breeze, the wrong layout can make cooking tiring and cause frustration. Let’s plan the perfect space, with appliances and cabinets placed in the best positions to maximize space and make entertaining enjoyable.
- We can advise you on the best materials to use, such as countertops, tiles, splashback, and appliances – again don’t worry, we’ll help you make the most of your kitchen.
- We can help you plan the plumbing and electrical. It is crucial to ensure that there are enough outlets for all your appliances, big and small. Have you thought about adding USB outlets in your kitchen, they’re great for charging your tech while you cook or socialise.
- We are happy to offer suggestions on storage solutions, as we know that storage is a key component of any kitchen. No matter the size of the kitchen, we can suggest clever ideas to ensure everything has a place and is easily accessible.
- We take out the stress from permits. We know how difficult permitting can be.
- We offer advice on sinks and faucet selection – a well-placed sink and faucet is essential, you’ll be using them often so they need to work for you. Our team can assist you with faucet selections, including instant boiling water faucets as well as filtered water appliances.
- We will be there for you from the beginning to the end. Kitchen remodelling can be stressful. There are so many moving parts and so many things to arrange. We are here to help. We can help you with common problems, coordinate with other professionals on-site, and make sure the project runs smoothly.
- We employ and use only the very best staff and professionals to work alongside us, ensuring a high standard of workmanship for a kitchen that is not only functional, but stylish and long lasting.
* Additional charges may apply. For more information, please ask a member the team.
Business and Commercial Kitchen Remodelling & Installation Services
We work with businesses and on commercial projects across the Ashburn area from small one-off staff canteen remodels to large, multiple site kitchen installations across a wide range of sectors such as hospitality, education, and health.