Professional Kitchen Remodeling Leesburg, VA
Our team of professional kitchen remodeling contractors are ready to take your call. Contact Nova Remodeling Pros today to discuss your dream kitchen!
Are you planning to remodel your kitchen or build your dream home? Perhaps you own a business that needs new staff kitchen facilities? No matter the challenge, size or shape, let our team of experts help you with your next kitchen project. We will be with you from initial ideas, to planning, installation and those all important finishing touches.
Call us today to schedule a no-obligation, free visit to your house, commercial establishment, or business to discuss your plans.
We are available to assist clients in the Northern Virginia area and Leesburg, VA.
We know that renovating your home or building a brand new kitchen can be stressful. Therefore, we do our best in making sure that everything runs smoothly. We have years of experience, and a dedicated team made up of professional kitchen designers.
Although planning and designing a kitchen is difficult, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. You may be wondering where to start. You can start by looking on the internet. Pinterest, a site that allows you to share your ideas on boards, is full of amazing ideas. It will also make planning and designing much easier. Stop by your local grocery shop to pick up some home design magazines and help you create a picture about the features and style that you would like for your own kitchen.
To discuss your kitchen design ideas, we offer a no-obligation consultation at your home or place of business. We will be able to offer you suggestions regarding the layout and design of the kitchen so that you can make the most of the space.
Our years of expertise and knowledge will allow us to create an extraordinary kitchen. We will help you to create a kitchen that is true to your tastes and style.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for your consultation.
Style – Are you a fan of a certain style? Your kitchen should reflect your design ideas, but keep in mind the age and style of your home. This is particularly important when you plan an open-concept kitchen and living space.l An eclectic mix of different design aesthetics can work if handled well, so keep all those design ideas in mind when thinking about your dream kitchen. Here are some style ideas:
- Country farmhouse
- Open concept
- Entertainment central
- Mid-century modern.
Budget – This is probably the most important thing to consider. Remember to be realistic and to have a contingency fund in case of an unexpected expense.
Cabinets – Wood, glazed, floating shelves, full ceiling? There is a lot to consider when deciding on your cabinet choice but that’s why we are here, to offer support and suggestions so your kitchen functions and looks amazing. There are cabinets that will fit into most spaces. Awkward corners, small spaces and difficult layouts are no longer an issue. With the right layout, any kitchen can look great and function well.
Handles & hardware – You have many choices, including knobs, buttons, bar designs, bowbridges and soft-close handles. You have the option of choosing from a variety of colors and finishes.
- Brushed steel
- Stainless steel
- Antique pewter
- Hammered pewter
- Brushed nickel
- Satin nickel
- Cast iron
- Brushed aluminium
- Rose gold
Color – Keep it simple with a coordinating monochromatic backsplash or go bold with a brighter color. When you plan an open-plan layout, make sure to consider the flow of the spaces.
Faucets – there are a range of options available, including multiple colorways, including:
- Single lever
- Double lever
- Pull out
- Water filtration faucets
- Instant boiling water faucets
- Pot fillers.
Sinks – Between preparing food and the clean-up afterwards, you spend a fair amount of time at the sink, so consider your sink choice with care. It needs to be at the right height for you, and work within the scheme of your kitchen style and design. Here are some sink finish ideas:
- Stainless steel
Splashback – Splashbacks are a great way for kitchens to stand out. Splashback materials:
- Mirrored glass
- Stainless steel
Flooring – Your kitchen floor should withstand heavy foot traffic, spills, and the impact of pots, pans, and other items. It is important to have a floor that is easy-to-clean, durable and looks great. There are a number of options including:
- Natural stone.
Flooring Tiles – Tiles are durable, easy-to-clean, and available in a variety of colors and materials.
Countertops – Consider what style, color, or design you want to match your kitchen. These are some of the most popular and unique ideas for countertops.
- Granite slab, granite tile and modular granite
- Woods, including bamboo and butcher block
- Recycled glass slab and recycled glass tile
- Paper composite
- Stainless steel & zinc
- Recycled aluminum
- Ceramic tiles.
Appliances – You will need to have the essential kitchen appliances like your oven, range, fridge, and dishwasher. For most people, a microwave and dishwasher are also essential. These are just a few of the other appliances you might be interested in, especially for your kitchen remodel.
- Garbage disposal
- Integrated coffee machine
- Steam ovens
- Steam microwaves
- Warming drawers
- Wine and drinks refrigerator
- Extractor fans and hoods
- Ice makers.
Lighting – Lighting is essential for cooking and entertaining. Different types and styles can be used to create zones of lighting that will illuminate your work area and provide the ideal setting for entertaining family and friends.
Call us now to set up a complimentary, no-obligation visit at your home, office, or commercial location to discuss your goals.
We work with clients in Leesburg, VA and the Northern Virginia region.
10 Reasons You Should Choose Us for Your Next Kitchen Remodeling Project
We know that planning a new kitchen or remodelling an old one can be stressful, there’s a lot to think about, which is why choosing the right team of professionals is vital.
We are here to assist you at every stage of the process.
- We offer a no-obligation, free site visit to discuss your ideas. This is your chance to ask questions and share your thoughts. If you don’t know the answer, don’t worry. We’re here to help.
- We will provide you with a detailed quote. Our detailed quotation includes costs and specifications to install your kitchen.
- We can offer layout suggestions – the right kitchen layout makes preparing meals a breeze, the wrong layout can make cooking tiring and cause frustration. Let us plan the perfect space with cabinets and appliances positioned in the optimum position to maximise the space and make entertaining a pleasure.
- We can advise you on the best materials to use, such as countertops, tiles, splashback, and appliances – again don’t worry, we’ll help you make the most of your kitchen.
- We can help you plan the plumbing and electrical. It is crucial to ensure that there are enough outlets for all your appliances, big and small. Have you thought about adding USB outlets in your kitchen, they’re great for charging your tech while you cook or socialise.
- We are happy to offer suggestions on storage solutions, as we know that storage is a key component of any kitchen. We can help you find clever storage solutions that will fit your kitchen no matter how big or small.
- We take the stress out of permits – we know what a headache permitting can be, that’s why we take the worry out of applying for permits, so you don’t need to*.
- We offer guidance on sinks and faucet choice. It is important to have a sink and faucet that work well. Our team can help you choose the right faucet, including instant boiling water taps and filtered water appliances.
- We are here for you from start to finish – we know kitchen remodelling work can be stressful, there are a lot of moving parts and different things to organise. We are here to help. We can help you with common problems, coordinate with other professionals on-site, and make sure the project runs smoothly.
- Only the most skilled professionals are employed by us. This ensures a high quality kitchen that is both functional and stylish.
* Other charges may apply. Please ask a member of the team for further information.
Business and Commercial Kitchen Remodelling & Installation Services
We work with businesses and on commercial projects across the Leesburg area from small one-off staff canteen remodels to large, multiple site kitchen installations across a wide range of sectors such as hospitality, education, and health.