Professional Kitchen Remodeling Vienna, VA
Our team of professional kitchen remodeling contractors are ready to take your call. Contact Nova Remodeling Pros today to discuss your dream kitchen!
Are you planning to remodel your kitchen or build your dream home? Perhaps you own a business that needs new staff kitchen facilities? No matter your challenge, size, or shape, our team of experts will assist you with your next project in the kitchen. We will be with you from initial ideas, to planning, installation and those all important finishing touches.
Call us now to set up a complimentary, no-obligation visit at your home, office, or commercial location to discuss your goals.
We work with clients in Vienna, VA and the Northern Virginia region.
We know that renovating your home or building a brand new kitchen can be stressful. Therefore, we do our best in making sure that everything runs smoothly. With years of experience and a dedicated team of professional kitchen designers and installers, we are confident we’ll create a stunning kitchen that’s perfect for your needs.
It can be difficult to plan and design a kitchen, but it doesn’t have a ton of stress. So, where do you start? The internet is a great place to start. Pinterest, a site that allows you to share your ideas on boards, is full of amazing ideas. It will also make planning and designing much easier. Stop by your local grocery shop to pick up some home design magazines and help you create a picture about the features and style that you would like for your own kitchen.
We offer a complimentary, no-obligation visit at your place of business or home to discuss all aspects of your kitchen design. We offer design suggestions and help you make the most of your space.
Our years of expertise and knowledge will allow us to create an extraordinary kitchen. Let us help you create a kitchen that reflects your cooking style and tastes.
These are some things you should consider before scheduling your consultation.
Style – Are you a fan of a certain style? While your kitchen design should reflect your personal taste, it is important to consider the age and style aspects of your home. This is especially important if you’re planning an open concept kitchen and living area. An eclectic mix of different design aesthetics can work if handled well, so keep all those design ideas in mind when thinking about your dream kitchen. Here are some ideas for style:
- Country farmhouse
- Open concept
- Entertainment central
- Mid-century modern.
Budget – This is probably the most important aspect to think about. Be realistic and remember to account for a contingency fund to cover any unforeseen extras.
Cabinets – Wood, glazed, floating shelves or full ceiling. There are so many factors to consider when selecting a cabinet. We can help you to make your kitchen look amazing and functional. There are many cabinets to suit most spaces. Specialty cabinetry is also available, such as pull-out bins, wine racks or plate racks, and glass displays. Awkward corners, small spaces and difficult layouts are no longer an issue. Any kitchen can look amazing and work well if it is designed correctly.
Hardware & handles – Here the options are endless from soft-close no handle, knobs, bar designs, bow bridges and more. You have the option of choosing from a variety of colors and finishes.
- Brushed steel
- Stainless steel
- Antique pewter
- Hammered pewter
- Brushed nickel
- Satin nickel
- Cast iron
- Brushed aluminium
- Rose gold
Color – You can keep it simple by using coordinating monochromatic colors or add some color to your space with a bold backsplash. You should consider how the living space will flow together if you have an open plan.
Faucets – there are a range of options available, including multiple colorways, including:
- Single lever
- Double lever
- Pull out
- Water filtration faucets
- Instant boiling water faucets
- Pot fillers.
Sinks – You spend a lot time at the sink between cooking and washing dishes afterwards. It should be at the right height to you and in harmony with your kitchen’s style and design. These are some ideas for sink finishes:
- Stainless steel
Splashback – Splashbacks are a great way for kitchens to stand out. Splashback materials:
- Mirrored glass
- Stainless steel
Flooring – Your kitchen floor should withstand heavy foot traffic, spills, and the impact of pots, pans, and other items. You need a floor that is easy to clean, looks great and will withstand years of abuse. There are many options available, including:
- Natural stone.
Flooring Tiles – Tiles are hard-wearing, easy to clean and come in a wide range of colors and materials, including:
Countertops – Consider what style, color, or design you want to match your kitchen.These are some of the most popular and unique ideas for countertops.
- Granite slab, granite tile and modular granite
- Woods, including bamboo and butcher block
- Recycled glass slab and recycled glass tile
- Paper composite
- Stainless steel & zinc
- Recycled aluminum
- Ceramic tiles.
Appliances – You will need to have the essential kitchen appliances like your oven, range, fridge, and dishwasher. For most people, a microwave and dishwasher are also essential.But here are a few other appliances you may wish to consider, including in your kitchen remodel:
- Garbage disposal
- Integrated coffee machine
- Steam ovens
- Steam microwaves
- Warming drawers
- Wine and drinks refrigerator
- Extractor fans and hoods
- Ice makers.
Lighting – The right lighting in your kitchen is crucial to allow you to cook and entertain easily.Zoned lighting using different types and styles of light fixtures will help illuminate your workspace and create the perfect setting to enjoy your meals with family and friends.
Call us today to schedule a no-obligation, free visit to your house, commercial establishment, or business to discuss your plans.
We are available to assist clients in the Northern Virginia area and Vienna, VA.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us For Your Next Kitchen Remodelling Project
We all know how stressful it can be to plan a kitchen remodel or a new kitchen.
We will be there to guide you every step of your way.
- We offer a no-obligation, free site visit to discuss your ideas. This is your chance to ask questions and share your thoughts. We are available to help you if you don’t have all the answers.
- We will provide you with a detailed quote. Our detailed quotation includes costs and specifications to install your kitchen.
- We are happy to offer layout suggestions. The right layout will make it easy to prepare delicious meals, while the wrong layout will cause cooking frustrations and exhaustion. Let us plan the perfect space with cabinets and appliances positioned in the optimum position to maximise the space and make entertaining a pleasure.
- We will help you choose the right materials for your kitchen, including countertops, splashbacks, splashbacks, and appliances.
- We can help you plan the plumbing and electrical. It is crucial to ensure that there are enough outlets for all your appliances, big and small. Have you thought about adding USB outlets in your kitchen, they’re great for charging your tech while you cook or socialise.
- We are happy to offer suggestions on storage solutions, as we know that storage is a key component of any kitchen. We can help you find clever storage solutions that will fit your kitchen no matter how big or small.
- We take out the stress from permits. We know how difficult permitting can be.
- We offer guidance on sinks and faucet choice. It is important to have a sink and faucet that work well. Our team can assist you with faucet selections, including instant boiling water faucets as well as filtered water appliances.
- We’re here to help you from beginning to end. We know that kitchen remodeling can be stressful. There are many moving parts and various things to organize. But that’s why we’re here. We assist with common issues and work with all the professionals that you will have on the site to ensure that the project runs smoothly.
- We employ and use only the very best staff and professionals to work alongside us, ensuring a high standard of workmanship for a kitchen that is not only functional, but stylish and long lasting.
* Additional charges may apply. Please ask a member of the team for further information.
Business and Commercial Kitchen Remodelling & Installation Services
We work with businesses and on commercial projects across the Vienna area from small one-off staff canteen remodels to large, multiple site kitchen installations across a wide range of sectors such as hospitality, education, and health.